amazon

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:29:24 -0800

OK, I have a sales account on amazon.com, but when I want to add my checking
information to get my money transfered, I cant seem to do this.
The rep I had on the phone told me to "look" for a graphic of a check. I dont
have any sighted help, so there for I wanted to know if any one has done this
before.
thanks
---
"human rights, I've heard of them but I have yet to see them.."
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

~_skype:mouki2005
~_please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of adult
swim at the following link: http://PetitionOnline.com/animem/

thanks