Re: adobe ten?

  • From: "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:31:14 -0500

List, Just for my perspective, I received an E mail from Adobe about the upgrade to adobe 10. However, the version 10 or adobe X (as it appears on your desk top using the roman numeral X for ten) , did not automatically get installed from the version 9 help menue as I usually use to upgrade or update the adobe product and as noted by Dorothy. and the update is a little tedious and requires a lot of use of the Jaws cursor to be sure where you are and what step you are on. I upgraded to adobe X on a vista system using jaws 12 and a windows 7 system using jaws 12. but adobe X appears to read a document just fine as I have tested it on a few items.

John in sunny florida
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>