RE: adobe acrobat, best version with JAWS?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:56:09 -0400

Besides, anyone using office 2007 has the ability to create PDF's on the
fly from almost any module in the program.  The Help file can tell you
how and where to download the converter from Microsoft, and it's really
slick.  I think Open Office from Sun has the same capability, but have
not used it.  I tried a converter from a British firm a while back that
installed like a printer. It worked after a fashion, but spit out
printer code instead of text.

Ted