accessible sites for learning the alphebet and numbers for kids five and up?

  • From: "Kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 16:45:31 -0800

Hello:

Does anyone know of any sites I can go to where I can work with my child on
letters and numbers? I have these flash cards but I cannot see the pictures
and only the large black numbers and letters. I am hoping their is a site
that will announce the letter or number and a corrosponding object to the
letter for example, apple starts with A.