accessible resource monitor for Windows 2000 professional

  • From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:28:45 -0500

Does anyone know if there is such a beast?  I want to look to see how much
memory is being used before and after running a certain program.  I
suspect that I have a memory leak but need to make sure.
I have looked around on this system but can't seem to find any tool that
will tell me the memory utilization.

Any help is appreciated.

Dan Beaver
IBM Global Services Lexington