a question about place markers on web pages

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:32:16 -0500

Hi All,
Something strange is happening here because I just tried to remove a place
marker that I had set on a web page so that I could move it but when I hit
shift-ctrl-K there was zero items listed although when I originally went to
the page and hit the letter k it took me straight to the right place, and
then when I looked in the enu folder for Jaws 5.0 the place marker folder
wasn't there.

I have the place markers folder backed up so it will be no problem to copy
it back over there but this isn't the first time that this has happened and
I don't know why it keeps disappearing, and even more than that I don't
understand how all of my place markers can still be working when that
folder isn't in the enu folder.  Any thoughts?
Troy