Re: a new virus and very danger one, pay attention

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:39:37 -0400

 Chris,Thanks for all the information about this virus.  When it comes to
media spreading lies we can probably spend the rest of our lives on examples
of this in the media but we both have better things to do with ourselves.
As someone who once suffered a total hard drive loss from a virus things
like this always catch my eye and logic sets in a few years later.  Thanks
for the leg work, we all appreciate it.  Judith