Re: Yahoo messenger question

  • From: "Blade" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 22:19:28 -0700

hello nikkie!

Jaws 7.0 and above works fine with YahooMessenger.  All you need is to
configure yahoo Messenger to work with Jaws.

Please do the following:
1. Open Yahoo Messenger.
2. Enter your yahoo ID and your password.
3. Once you are there, press alt + M, and look for Change Skeam.
4. once you are there, choose the Classic view and click ok.
5. Then, yahoo Messenger will works well with Jaws.

Regards,

Blade