Re: X P, administrativerightsand Access 32

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:50:54 -0500

I have not seen any problems with fat 32 on xp.  I would recommend ntfs
though unless you are on a network and have to see your systems and one of
the systems you use uses fat32 because the fat 32 system cannot see ntfs.
This is getting off the topic of jaws though.  AS far as administration
goes, you are an administrator if you are one whether or not you are running
ntfs or fat32.