Re: Word Shortcuts

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:37:47 -0400

After you have used the <SHIFT+TAB> to get to the address field, if
the e-mail address is not already highlighted, press <HOME> to move
the cursor to the beginning of the e-mail address, then press
<SHIFT+END> to highlight the address in its entirety.

If you use <SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW> once, you will only highlight the first
character of the address.  In order to highlight the rest of the
address, you would have to repeatedly press the <SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW>,
highlighting each character in turn until you reach the last character
of the address.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber