Word 2002 and copy & paste

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <v.wherry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:03:10 -0400

I'm using Word 2002 with both JAWS 4.51 & 5.0844. I'm unable to copy or cut
and paste from a word document with either version of JAWS. Does anyone have
an idea of a setting I need to change in Word 2002 to make this work? I have
a document which needs to go out in the next day or two. I've tried both
selecting, copying and pasting from the menu bar, as well as using the key
strokes, but nothing works. I am able to move things around within a
document, but I can't cut or copy from one document to another.

Vicki