Windows narrator voice

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:15:16 -0700

Hi Listers, I recently had a problem starting Jaws, I did the standard
control+alt+J , this did not work so I went on telephone tech support they
walked me thru starting Jaws using the   Windows narrator voice. As I know we
don't want to bother tech support with our problems. I am wondering if any of
you know where I can get a complete set of commands for the  Windows narrator
voice? I'm using Jaws 7.0 with Win XP home, thanks in advance.

Jim Talley (Coordinator) ASSISTIVE ASSOCIATES