Windows live Messenger scripts

  • From: "Isak Sand" <isak.sand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:07:47 +0200

Hello list!
I've the Finnish version of JAWS 10 and of Windows Live Messenger 2009. The
scripts worked very well, but about a week ago the alt +1 through 0 and the
paragraphes stopped working. It reads incoming messages automatically, though
and I think the other parts of the script are working, but alt +1 through 0
doesn't work at all, it says only for example "no message thread 1". It does
this both if the conversation window is minimized and maximized. What could be
done?

Best regards,
Isak from Finland