Re: Windows Vista, Skype, And Windows Live Messenger

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:29 -0700

You may need to go into prfs andh set the audio input as your microphone. This is definitely how it is in skype, not so sure about windows messenger.

Regards
Justin Harford

On Jun 15, 2007, at 5:59 AM, Geoff Connor wrote:

Good morning everyone. I am currently using Jaws 8.0 and Windows Vista Home Premium. Whenever I try to use Skype or Windows Live Messenger, the person I'm trying to talk to can't hear me but I can hear them just fine. I tried changing my microphone settings from 100% to 80% and that didn't help. The result was still the same when I tried to talk to a friend on Skype. Does anybody out there know of anything else I can try?

Geoff