Re: Windows UPdating

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:27:49 -0500

it is not a jaws issue, but I do know that some people have had trouble
understanding what happens when you get the alert.  My personal take on this
is just remember to check once a week or so or get on the security buliten
list at microsoft which is wheree all the automatic updates seem to come
from anyway.