Re: Windows Messenger

  • From: "James Austin" <saulky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:03:43 +0100

Hi Arianna,

At the moment I am using Windows Messenger 4.7 and Windows Mesenger Plus, and Jaws seems to work really well with them. I don't know about later versions of mSN but I don't think there are scripts for them yet.

You could try www.jfwlite.com/programs there are a lot of useful scripts and jaws friendly programs there.

As far as the audio thing is concerned I don't know why it should give you fewer numbers than the screen very odd! but just type them in anyway and it should accept them.

Hope this helps

Take Care

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arianna Calesso" <acalesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>