Windows Media Player and JAWS Control + P

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:42:54 -0700

Hi All,  If my question below is off topic, I would appreciate a private
reply at:

mitch44@xxxxxxxxx

In the past, when I opened a MP3 audio file, media player would either start
playing immediately or I could start it if necessary with Control +P.
Now, I cannot get these files to play at all.
I have explored the menus for clues but these options just confused me
further.
I also looked for Helpful Hints on the JFW Light site but could not find
anything and the Windows Media on board help seems encyclopedic but perhaps
incomprehensible to an amateur like me.
Thanks for any suggestions!  Mitch