Windows Media Center and JAWS

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:45:44 -0600

Hi all. I just downloaded a video that I received in an email message from my
brother. I clicked on the link to download the video, and when I tried to play
it Windows Media Center came up but nothing played. Can I safely remove Windows
Media Center without effecting any other programs such as my beloved Winamp?
All I got upon attempting to play the video was the opening sound and then JAWS
announced Windows Media Center. Also, some files are not working with Windows
Media Player. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
Jake