Windows Live Mail, JAWS repeating header of previous message instead of current message

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:31:03 -0600

I am using Windows Live Mail with the latest JAWS program, 10.0.1154.
I have had issues with it over time but a lot of things have improved and
I'm doing okay with it.
And in no small measure some that help has come from conversations I have
read on this list.
So thank you!

But I wondered if anyone has had this experience.
When I am just arrowing down in the List View of the email messages, and I
delete the current message, and the focus goes to the next email message,
JAWS invariably announces the message which was just deleted. JAWS does this
why?

In order to get JAWS to say the next message which is currently being
focused, I need to arrow up and then back. If I am not careful, I may delete
a message which I did not even hear of, is what I'm saying.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Rik

Alternative archives located at: