Re: WinMX Sharing Repost

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:00:41 -0800

Hi Vicki.

Don't know what help this will be but here goes.  I had that same problem
and what I did was, put my jaws cursor on "shared" and do a left click.
However, that didn't work so I wound up just reinstalling WinMX.
Also, before reinstalling, I created a "shared" folder so WinMX would have a
place to put the downloaded files.  Then, when reinstalling, I pointed WinMX
to my newly created "shared" folder.
HTH,
Paul