Re: WinFrotz

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:49:47 -0700

Hello,

I can't get my link to copy but white stick  is an easy one to Google and
Google is a good way to find text adventure games.  I haven't played any for a
while but I was really into them once upon a time and I do revisit them now and
then.

There is a list of game links on White stick if I remember correctly and if you
follow the link in the message I sent before and go to there useful links, you
will find more resources.

good luck and enjoy!

Korin.