RE: Which JAWS Pro or Home

  • From: "MarkF" <mfurness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:21:12 -0500

Personally, I would go for PRO.  For this reason alone. It will work with
all versions of windows: be it media, pro, 2000, it saves one from being
stuck, with older editions of Windows. The bad news is, the home addition
SMA is $120 where as Pro is $200: not counting the cost of a right out
purchase. it also seems like Jaws will be focusing on pro and leaving home
alone: this is only my wondering though.

Mark