Re: Where is info on ELM?

  • From: "Chris & Mary" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:06:44 -0500

Hi all,
Except for this list, I too have not been able to find any real information
about the new ilm authorization that Freedom Scientific is starting with
Jaws 6.0.  I thought it would be a good idea if Freedom Scientific added a
web page to their web site with information and possible answers to popular
questions about the ilm authorization.  I did e-mail their technical support
about doing just this.  I am not looking for an answer, but it never hurts
to give suggestions!
My own philosophy is what better source for information then straight from
the horses mouth!
Thanks to everyone who has supplied important information and tried to help
people understand this new authorization!
Chris Chaffin