Re: Where do I find JAWS Scripts?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:26:24 +0200

HI:
basicly, the scripts  is  small   programming  assignment  that's
desired  to make JAWS accessible with certain applacation.
such as the skype scripts  which's  allow it's users    to type
chatting  text phrases    with highest  quality  as msn instant
messenger.
so the JAWS scripts  is   powerful   and  unique  programming
language, without it, JAWS would not able  to introduce   the
wonderful  variety  of  the excellent accessibility!!!!.
hope this helps.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker
best wishs.

On 4/18/09, Michael Arnowitt <foodsong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For those of us newer to Jaws and not up on the lingo, could someone
> give me a definition of "scripts"? I take it it's computer code that
> you download, but is it a particular type of computer code? Anything
> you need to know about what to do with Jaws after downloading
> scripts, or does it take care of itself automatically?
>
> Michael
>

> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at: