What is that avg program. and does it work with jaws? does anybody no how to use

  • From: "shelly christner" <shelly4jericho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:21:09 -0600

Hi there,
What is that Avg program? is it a virus protection program.

Cause i have a virus protection program on my computer called Defender Pro
and it doesnt work real well with jaws.
I also have something called spy bot but i dont no how to use that either
with jaws.
I have that adaware thing to but i cant figure it out.
Shelly