Went to the site and requested an invitation

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:36:35 EDT

Hi, Ken here.  Just took a look at the Webvisum site and requested an
invite.  I can't wait to give it a test Drive.  A few questions.   First How
does Webvisum know what an unlabeled link does if you don't know what  it does,
and can't label it?  Example on WCBS AM in New York there is a  number of
links that just have numbers.  Also how is Capcha solved if the  item to be
clicked is clicking on a choice of two pictures?  I Think I  heard of a site
where To show you aren't a hacker or Spammer, you had two  pictures.  One
was a dog, and the other was a cat.  You were supposed  to click on the Dog.
Also are there any plans to make this work with other  browsers such as the
Webbie browser used with thunder, or with the Chrome  browser which isn't
accessible to the blind as of yet?  Thanks, Ken.?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.