Websites that have text tutorials that jaws works with.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:00:14 -0500

Hello listers,
there are websites that have text tutorials about ms excel and others,but I
don't know where they are. I use to have them in my favorites, but my
computer crashed and I could not save the links in my favorites folder. To
tell the truth, Compaq, told me that there's know way to save! The links in
the favorits folder.
Any way, if anyone knows anything about these or this, website, please let
me know?
I think, it has some thing to do with some school for the blind or some
thing like that.
thanks, aheap,
Carliss