Web accessibility software

  • From: "Chris" <live4god2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 06:46:59 -0400

Does anyone know of a good program that is jaws friendly that will help me
with incorporating JavaScript into my web page?  I know HTML very well, and
don't rely on software besides Notepad for it, but JavaScript is another
story.  I'm just not sure if I'm gonna have to learn this the dirty way, or
if something like FrontPage could assist me with this, or if you all knew of
anything else that might work.

Chris.