RE: WRQ Reflections Terminal Emulator with JAWS 8.0

  • From: "Barbara" <barbaraanne1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:32:00 -0600

This note is directed specifically to Steve Parker or to anyone who can
assist me with using Reflections.
Will you please contact me off list at my private email address to
discuss details with Reflections.
I brought Reflections up today, making the recommended changes to the
settings.
It is working OK, but not great.  I am interested to know if you have
any scripts.
I am showing it using the default scripts and when I try to add scripts
it needs a R8WIN name.

Don't know if that is correct.
I like having labels read when I tab.
It is nice to have the num pad keys read from the cursor to the right
and the arrow keys read the entire line or variations on these ideas.

Thank you very much,
Barbara Anne

BarbaraAnne1@xxxxxxx