Re: Visual Fox Pro with JFW

  • From: "Rob Hill" <rhill35@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:57:06 -0500

Ray,

I use a data base that is based in Visual Fox pro. I've had a horrible time using it with JAWS 7, but part of that is the way the program is laid out. I have had some scripting done that makes things work much better, but it is still very ragged.

Rlob NHill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>