Vista with Jaws 8

  • From: "Mark" <mfurness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:52:55 -0400

According to the Jaws web site, version 8 should run with Vista. I
downloaded it, but it does not work.

I don't Know if it is because I installed version 9 first.

My main problem is I can not cut, copy or paste without the control key
being electronically stuck.

I have no problem with  window Eyes and Narrator. Only Jaws has this
problem.

I installed version 8 to see if it has this problem. Now I'm starting to
wonder if it is my system.

Running Vista Business and Office business.

If anyone else is running the same configuration would you please try a cut
and paste in word and then try to alt tab to another program. If you can
great. If you can not, you will hear Jaws say alt control tab. Unless you
close down word, you are stuck in word. Alt f4 will not work, as control has
been placed in the key sequence.

Yes, I have repaired, uninstalled and reinstalled Jaws with no success.

I'm about to do a total clean wipe and reinstall my system.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Mark