Re: Video Cards

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 00:31:15 -0700

Hi,

Can't speak to your specific video card but, I have never had a problem with
Intel on board video or sound.  I have had HP, Dell, and Compact pc's with
on board video.

You should however find out how much memory the video card has.  Many people
don't consider the important of video cards and JAWS.  Increased memory and
speed of video CARDS will help with JAWS.  You might wish to consider adding
a video card to your purchase.  N'Vidia GForce cards are really good with
JFW.  I have heard that there can be some problems wit Radient ATI cards and
JAWS-but they are supposed to work to.

HTH...Keith