Re: Using ms ouglook

  • From: "John O. Carvalho" <n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:44:42 -0400

Hey Keao,
To answer your first question, let's say that you are deleting some messages
without opening them up once you delete one while it is open then then the
Now to add someone to your address book, you can do it one of two ways.
Either tap the application key then arrow up or down to add person to
address book.
Or the long way, is open your address book once you do that then use the
control & n at the same time.
type in the first name then tab around until you get to e-mail address type
that in tab until you get to ok then tap the space bar or enter key.
John Carvalho