Using TextAloud

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:04:08 -0400

Hello
I really hope someone can help me out with this, I'm having troubles when
trying to convert a text file to mp3 format in TextAloud.  With the text file
open on the screen in TextAloud that I want to convert, after I hit enter on
speak to file on the speak menu to instruct TextAloud that I want to convert
this file to mp3, I then tab backwards and forward and see the edit box where
you confirm the folder in which you want to put this converted mp3 file, so I
do this .  Then I tab and all that is there, other than the edit box for the
correct folder, there is just an okay button so I hit enter on the okay button.
 Next I tab backwards and forwards and finally land on the edit box in which
you enter the filename     that you want to call this converted mp3 file, so I
enter a filename.  Next I tab and and all that I see is the slider adjustment
button for I believe it is volume.  Next I tab again and there is nothing,
no more buttons to land on.  I then also tab backwards with shift tab and can
only go back to the edit box where you enter the filename, you cannot go
backwards
any further than the filename edit box.
So where is the okay button to tell TextAloud after you have entered the
filename you want to name it that you want to start the converting process to
make
this mp3 file?  Can someone please help me out with this problem?  Thanks so
very much if someone can.  I have no idea how you tell TextAloud to start the
mp3 converting process, I have used the jaws cursor and cannot find any okay
button.
I look very much forward to hearing back any helpful suggestions.  Thanks in
advance for any help on this.
I'm using jfw7.

Frustrated TextAloud user

Hank Merchant Jr.