Re: Using JFW to access Ebay to buy and sell

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:00:36 -0500

I have bought on eBay before but never sold there, and I don't have any
problems with buying on eBay. I can do everything I need to do on there. I
can track the number of bids and the current bid. I can do whatever I need
to do, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe if you told us more of
what you seem to have problems with, and especially which version of JAWS
you're currently working with, someone might be able to figure out how
better to help you. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/