Re: Using Ad-Aware 1.06

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:09:02 -0400

Bruce,

    I downloaded the help file and  am using the Windows XP Home unzip
utility and keep coming up with all the files having an .htm
extension.  Plus, the files don't seem to have a folder name
associated with them such as AdAwareHelp, but are all separate such as
TroubleShooting.htm and it looks like one has to create a folder to
extract them to for ease of use.  Is this right or am I just too tired
to think straight?

    I'm running JAWS 6.0 and have Dean's scripts downloaded, but not
installed since I wanted to read the help file before proceeding.

    Thanks,
Margaret

Bruce wrote:

If you go to www.accessibleprograms.com and from there to the Ad Aware
scripts page, one of the things you can download is the help file for
the
scripts, which instruct you on how to use them.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):