Re: Uninstalling Jaws

  • From: "RCZ Enterprise" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:02:38 -0800

Hi Andrew!

To uninstall jaws:
1. Go to your Control Panel.
2. Look for the Add/Remove Programs.
3. Once you found it, press enter to open the Add/Remove Programs.
4. Press your down arrow and look for JAWS.
5. Once you found it, press the tab key and look for the button that says,
"Change and Remove button.
6. Once you found it, press enter.
7. The uninstall wizard will begin.  Just follow the instructions on the screen.
8. Once you are done, please restart your computer.

Good luck!
HTH
Roden

E-mail: