Re: URL of free Jaws

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:25:53 -0500

You got one of the bug versions witch if someone on list would have
listened to Erik reports that a few people have reported such versions
doing just what you described. He joked and called them the lucky ones, and
that a new version would be back up. They thought it was only in the bata
version, but it seems one of them got to your box. Because the time you
said would of ben the same time if someone on list would of ben reading the
list. It was reported that the jaws download disappeared from the site for
a week, and now you know why.

Tim
trouble