Re: Two Jaws Commands for WordPerfect 12.0 not Working

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:41:03 -0500

Hello.

I'm also a WordPerfect 12 user, but these two commands are unfamiliar to me. I
just tested them in WordPerfect and got the same results as you. However, I
also tried them out on MS Word, and they don't work there, either.

I recall there are settings in either or both the configuration manager and the
verbosity menu that ought to give you these options. Unfortunately, it's been
so long since I've used them that I'd have to search them to give you more
specifics. I'm content to press insert-f when I want this kind of information.
It works fine in WP 12.