Re: Turning off alternative voices when on the web

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:51:25 -0500

Hi robert, you need to be on the internet. Then go to config manager by
pressing insert six. That's on the number row. Press control, shift plus d
to get to the default. Press alt s for settings. Arrow down to html options
and press enter. I think detect language is in miscellaneous, but not sure.
Look for something that says detect language, and uncheck it. Tab to ok,
press enter then alt f4, and press enter to say yes. Unload jaws then reload
jaws, and you should be all set.