Re: Turning On Dictionary Manager

  • From: Paul Faucheux <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:36:43 -0500

hay samara all u have to do is go in to text processing in either
settings center if using jaws 12 or if using previous versions
configuration manager and select text processing. if you are using
jaws 11 or earlier go to set options with alt s and select t for text
processing. and if using jaws 12 go to settings center and search for
text processing. once u have reached the text processing dialogue tab
untill u hear jaws say dictionary processing unchecked once on that
check box press space bar to select it. hope this helps

On 10/22/10, Samara Raine <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No no. I know how to get to it, but for some reason, the changes I made
> aren't showing up. I think I literally turned it off. Not closed it.

Alternative archives located at: