Turbo lister for EBAY - has anyone written scripts

  • From: "Robert A. Bosken" <bosken@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:23:07 -0500

Hello list members.
I am currently using JFW 5.00.621, and I have just downloaded ebay's turbo
lister program.  The program kind-of works with jaws, but, it requires a lot
of jaws cursor operation and patients with out scripts.  Since I am just now
learning scripting, I was wondering if anyone out there had already scripted
the program.  It looks like to big of a job for me at present considering my
not-so-expert scripting skills.

If someone has already written scripts, the next obvious question would be,
How could I get a hold of them?

 I really apreciate any responces, and look forward to your info.

-- thanks --

Bob