RE: The two jaws lists

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:29:33 -0400

And just to give folks like me, one more alternative, there's an
unmoderated jaws news group named alt.comp.blind-users.jfw.

Besides being unmoderated, news groups don't fill up your email inbox
when you unexpectedly can't use your pc, or you forget to temporarily
unsubscribe, or whatever.

If your ISPs news server doesn't carry this news group, just ask.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx