Re: The online bible.

  • From: "Captain 357" <Captain357@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 17:25:11 -0400

John,
  You'll find the latest version, which is designed to work with screen
readers, at:
http://www.onlinebible.net/

  -David
  Captain357@xxxxxxxxxxx

  "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in
our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the
face of Jesus Christ."

  -- 2 Corinthians 4:6, KJV