Re: The Original Ad Aware Question

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:03:23 -0400

    I may be missing something, but I still haven't been able to
follow the instructions below with Win 98 se.

    Thanks,
Margaret

"Bruce Toews" wrote:

To answer the original Ad Aware question:

Use the JW 5.1 scripts. The quickest way to get to the location to
which
the scripts should be unzipped is to go to the programs menu, then the
JAWS sub-menu. Under that, open the "explore JAWS" submenu, and there
you
will find "explore my settings". That will take you directly to the
folder
where you can unzip the scripts. As has been hammered out painfully in
the
last twenty-four hours, the JFW 5.1 scripts will work just fine with
JFW
6.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):