Thanks and stuff

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:07:52 -0600

Hi Gang,

Thanks to Chris  for fixing my problem.  I have learned so much about Jaws
since I have been on this list.  I am a good computer user and find myself
getting around problems.  Sometimes, that isn't the most efficient way
(grin).  So, thanks to all of you who share info.  Sometimes it helps those
who haven't asked the question or didn't know they had a problem.  Because
of all of you, I have chosen to upgrade my Jaws.  Since I only use it at
home, I didn't think it was necessary but now I do and so, I have the new
version and I am going to load it.  I downloaded Jaws 7.1, but it was only
working in the 40 minute mode.  Now, I can either try putting in my key to
see if it will upgrade, or I can load 7.0 and then I can upgrade to 7.1.  I
can't afford to go to 8.0 yet so I guess they will have time to get the
little bugs out of it.  Thanks again, Linda