Re: Test

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:51:48 +0000

Hi Daniel.
The test passed. A note: I don't think Microsoft will block this version of Windows Live Essentials since the majority are still on XP and 2011 is not supported on XP.
Just my thoughts.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 18/12/2010 16:13, Daniel McGee wrote:
Dear list members, this is just a test message to see if my message gets
through.
I upgraded to Windows Live assentials 2011 and with out beating around
the bush, it wasn't accessable at least to my eyes with jaws. So
amazingly I did some research and found the 2009 version again. I am so
glad I did now I know what it means when they say "if it isn't broke,
don't fix it!" I won't be updating to that version for a while! Even
more amazing I thought it was going to force me to upgrade to 2011 once
I uninstalled it and re-installed the old one. But so far so good!
Daniel
Alternative archives located at: