TaxAct 2005

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:18:21 -0500

Has anyone used TaxAct 2005 to prepare their US federal or state income tax
returns yet?  I had this weekend set aside to do just that, and I'm guessing
I still will be able to take care of things.  But, when I first installed
and ran the TaxAct program using Jaws 7.0, I couldn't get Jaws to read a
thing.  Then,
finally, after taking forever to figure out where the 2004 Tax Act scripts
were, I renamed them to 2005, and now things finally seem to read okay.
But, I haven't done much more than read the first two screens so far, as I
figured I've had enough of that for one day and will just wait till tomorrow
or Monday to try and finish.  Guess that's what I get for not paying enough
attention on the list before when folks asked where to find the Jaws
scripts, as I had to have the windows find command bail me out.