Re: Tax Preparation Software

  • From: "Dave Hutchins" <dhutchins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:51:03 -0500

Hi Kim,

Does'nt the IRS havge any way for It's blind employees to have soft ware
ready and available for the up coming tax season?  If not they should.  By
the way what kind of computer equiptment are they providing these days?  I
had a visual tex  voyager xll with a dp plus 11 to enlarge the screen, they
don't make that any more.  Do they have zoomtext?  Dave Hutchins