Re: System restore

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:35:04 -0000

Thanks, I nabbed a sigted visitor and he took system back a week, however made nodifference, I hear a list of errors, i have removed k thanks12, still cannot get into my folders for information,was thinkingof removing jaws 11, but I do not think it will matter the people who came to set up myell Windows 7 last week made mistakes my laptop and Desktop have shared components desktop is windows 7 laptop xP home, a clever friend tried again to use Tandem link up but he was not allowed in, the long strings of errors are hard to catch I have tried recording them, is there a simple way of grabbing an error message or number and printing it off, mind you as laptop cannot find printer or scanner, would not help today, An engineer has said he will come on Sunday so i live in hopes dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>